Tangerine Bank just launched it’s new Money Back Credit Card that includes phenomenal ways to save your money!
When you sign up for your Tangerine Money-Back credit card you can select two (or three if you have previously deposited your Money-Back Rewards into a Tangerine Savings Account) ways to earn 2% money-back. There are no caps on how much you earn, can you believe that? The money-back you earn at Tangerine gets deposited directly into your savings account.
You can pick two of the above categories to earn money back on while using the car. I love that you’re able to choose whatever category is most relevant to your own lifestyle so you can reap the most benefits possible.You can change your categories whenever you like! And perks of signing up by June 27th, 2016 – your chosen category will earn 4% back in the first three months!
The card has a 1.5% foreign transaction rate, in comparison to the usual 2.5% rate you can save a fair amount if you travel abroad frequently!
- Earn 2% Money-Back Rewards on purchases in two 2% Money-Back Categories of your choice, and 1% Money-Back Rewards on all other purchases.
- Have your Money-Back Rewards deposited into a Tangerine Savings Account, and get a 3rd 2% Money-Back Category.
- Money-Back Rewards are earned automatically and paid monthly, and can either be applied towards your Credit Card balance or redeemed into your Savings Account.
- No limit on the amount of Money-Back Rewards you can earn.
- Change your 2% Money-Back Categories to suit your spending.
- Orange Alerts are emailed to you so that you’re up-to-date on what’s happening in your Account.
Additional Card Benefits:
- 1.5% Foreign Conversion Fee – one of the lowest in market
- Free Cards for Authorized Users on your Account
- Purchase Assurance and Extended Warranty1 – For most new purchases made anywhere in the world using your Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card, you may receive a lifetime maximum of up to $60,000 for the following insurance coverage:
- Purchase Assurance, which may automatically cover loss, theft or damage, in excess of other insurance, for 90 days from the date of purchase; and
- Extended Warranty, which may double the period of repair services, to a maximum of one additional year, when the original manufacturer’s warranty expires.
Want to find out more? Join us on Tuesday, April 5th while we talk about the #TangerineMoneyBack program.
More details are on our Twubs page so be sure to check it out here
Prizing for Canada Only except those in the province of Quebec
Curious for more information? Check out the great videos Tangerine Bank put together below: